UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 9 (#34) Discussion

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beastman Titan appears to be the one behind all this.  ... he MIGHT be the future Big Bag of AoT! He's such a mystery, Mike MacFarland won't even say who voices him on Twitter!

Huh. Taking a page from Aniplex's playbook with Death Gun, eh?

What's sad is Sword Art Online II averaged greater in the ratings than this show's top episode so far. At 30 minutes to an hour later!

I thought we were going to see a fight for a moment.

Oh well. Two weeks. :(

I'm actually OK with there not being a fight in this episode.

This revealed what I figured ever since the Bertholdt/Reiner reveals: they're really just underlings to some bigger piece of  :poop:!

All work and no Eren make Mikasa a dull girl.

Reiner has cracked.  He'd rather be the soldier he pretended to be than what he really is.

Killing these two not only won't end it but they're probably more useful alive than dead if they can be pumped for info.

Of course you can't tell us who the real enemy is.  Gotta drag that out for way longer than this!

Yeah I wouldn't trust anything Reiner says, Ymir.

Bullshit you don't know.

The Scouts are here!

So I hear one of the reasons this show is getting poor ratings is because fan think the dub is crap??  I know it has the liberative differences Funimation gives to all its shows, but it's not even below good!

Yeah, occasionally that seemed to happen (I wonder if they've been closer this season?) but I think the dub is pretty fantastic.

So I hear one of the reasons this show is getting poor ratings is because fan think the dub is crap??  I know it has the liberative differences Funimation gives to all its shows, but it's not even below good!

Naw.  Dub is fine.  Don't listen to subbie fanboys.  Simple fact is 4 years was way too long a wait.  The hype isn't a fraction of what it once was.  I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those people got tired of waiting and read the manga, too.

So, did everyone just miss that scene where it appeared Reiner, Bertholt and Annie were involved in Marco's death?

Is that what we were supposed to takeaway from that? There was a split second of Reiner with someones hands behind his back, and then him being confused that Marco was being eaten by a Titan.

Is that what we were supposed to takeaway from that? There was a split second of Reiner with someones hands behind his back, and then him being confused that Marco was being eaten by a Titan.

Maybe Marco heard something he shouldn't have and the trio had to shut him up.

Maybe Marco heard something he shouldn't have and the trio had to shut him up.

Might be a good idea to do something like that with him since I sure didn't give a shit when he died when it actually happened.  Marco was barely a character, lol.