UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 9 (#34) Discussion

So I hear one of the reasons this show is getting poor ratings is because fan think the dub is crap??  I know it has the liberative differences Funimation gives to all its shows, but it's not even below good!

The Dub is fine, there's a lot of jackasses who go around saying every Dub is crap.

My guess would be... this season just isn't that good. It's been an endless series of flashbacks with very little happening. As a big fan of S1 i'm a bit disappointed so far.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't figured it out Hange?

Ymir - I'm not in great shape either. :D

It was a full moon when those other Titans were about at night...

Reiner may be full of it but Ymir isn't very forthcoming either.

Now that I look at him Berthold DOES sort of resemble the Colossal Titan...  in the face, and he's tall.

So yeah we aren't going to learn shit anytime soon.

So I hear one of the reasons this show is getting poor ratings is because fan think the dub is crap??  I know it has the liberative differences Funimation gives to all its shows, but it's not even below good!

I think the dub is fine outside of a few performances.  Though I think the director is more to blame than the actual voice actors.  What they did with Eren's titan voice was just not very good, a lot of people were making fun of it.

As far as the ratings go, it's most likely due to the fact that most people are watching the sub and the show just ended last week.  So a lot of people probably don't feel the need to watch the episode again.  Though I still have it turned on to support Toonami.

The second season is also currently rated higher than the first season on sites like MyAnimeList.  So people certainly like the show.