UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul, Episode 11: "High Spirits"

Who the hell even is that guy with the white hair?  Might be a good idea to develop him before we go on this big mission.

Who is the girl with the brown hair?  Is that the barkeep or someone we've never seen before?

Wow Jason's whole character explained in a couple minut3s. :D

They put Ghouls in prison?  Did they keep them alive with morgue bodies?  I thought they just killed them outright.

Why the hell are they travelling in buses instead of some kind of armored vehicles?

All the gore this series has shown so far and it shies away from the torture?  And don't tell me it's an artistic decision either...

I love how a knife and a needle couldn't break Kaniki's GHOUL SKIN, but he got cut by a broken coffee cup. :|

Let me guess, this sicko kid is the one who tortured Jason?  He resembles Mado, too.

Now is not the time, Amon!

Love these arbitrarily overpowered kagunes.

You know we'd care about these battles more if we knew who half these people were!

One Eyed Owl?  That's not the old man, is it?  Why would he attack the Doves instead of the enemy ghouls, though?

You're not alone. All I remember was their father praising both of them, nothing about her brother becoming a dick.

It wasn't really explained why did.  But I knew once we saw that flashback he either died or turned evil, haha.

Maybe we'll get some answers during the fight.