UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 8 (#33) Discussion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering we had four straight episodes of non-stop action and shocking reveals, a cooldown episode like this is very much warranted.

At least we know why Toonami didn't spoil much in the promo.

Eating it like that is wasting.  Pieces are falling!

Good thinking, Hange.

Do their faces look like that from being ripped out of their Titan forms?

Wtf.  Did Eren's arms get ripped off?

Just gotta get there before nightfall.

I know. It was my biggest problem with season one. The plot relies too heavily on flashbacks to advance the story or fill their episode quota.

I may tune out this round.

I was fine with it the first season. But the overuse of it here in a 12 episode season is just awful.

White haired chick that got torn apart like 2 eps ago.

She died near the end of the fourth episode this season.  She was part of the Levi squad. It's not confirm that she was an actual fan girl of Levi but her hair was styled similar to Levi's.  >:D

I also misspelled her name. There's an a at the  end instead of an i

She died near the end of the fourth episode this season.  She was part of the Levi squad. It's not confirm that she was an actual fan girl of Levi but her hair was styled similar to Levi's.  >:D

I also misspelled her name. There's an a at the  end instead of an i

Oh my god was that 4 eps ago?  This season is so slow paced It feels like 2 =(

Mikasa in her scarf is like her fetal position. Without Eren, she doesn't know what to do with herself and she shows vulnerability to prove that she's just as traumatized as everyone else despite being one capable fighter.  ;_; And it's cute as hell.

White haired chick that got torn apart like 2 eps ago.

That really doesn't help. :D There's so many red shirts that bite it in this show.

That's why I laughed after I saw the show, when before it aired people before were saying ANYONE CAN DIE NO ONE IS SAFE... when there's a pretty obvious group of people that aren't going to die, and everyone that does are obvious throwaway characters.